Monday, February 8, 2010

more scrapping!

more pages from the weekend! All for Savvy challenges....
The first 3 are for the random kit challenge using the She's Savvy kit....
Brielle at her birthday party!
Brielle looking very creepy!! how do you like the blood spatters??
Beach babes - Brielle & Izzy
this totally embaressing LO is for Kerryn's all about me challenge - scrap a photo of a bad hairstyle or cut! This is me in year 8 with the big teased wave fringe and home perm - noice!
This LO was inspired by Amy Martin from a scrap trends mag
that's all the scrapping I have to share at the moment, I recently finished a sketch page for Scrapbooking memories but you can't see that one till May ;)
Thanks for visiting xxx

15 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

WOW your churning the LO's out. WTG :)
Love that Vampire LO and create face Brielle has :)
Love seeing your work in SC too :) x

Tracey said...

All gorgeous work Kate. Love each of them :)

Krissy Christie said...

Love these Kate!!

LOL my sister had one of those fringes too .....did you have the scrunch socks too? Ahhh the memories lol

Krissy xx

Kate said...

oh the fringe is classic! i love it!

Peta said...

awesome stuff Kate

Sarah Lou said...

Wow you are a scrapping machine!! I love the texture of the paint on the first background. Love teh layout of you!! I was always so jealous of those that got the big fringes going on!!

Kirsty said...

Love them all!! I also had a big old teased fringe...yep, and a perm too LOL

kerry said...

Gosh you are a machine girl.Love them all.And check that adorable fringe lol.TAke care Kerry xx

amanda said...

Love that photo of Brielle in your first LO.

Fabbo LOs Kate, thanks for sharing!!!

SANDIE MALLON said...

love the summer page the first one ..wow wow wow.. glad i got to see it b4 it gets pubd!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the LO's Kate - the savvy kit ones are awesome - love all the paint!

Jane said...

Look at you go Kate, lots of eye-candy to look at today :) Just love the blood splats on Brielle's LO, great idea. But I did have to have a giggle at your "fringe"!!!!!!! too funny, just love it - LOL

Beckie said...

Great LO's Kate.
I do love the blood splatter on your vampire LO and your awesome hair style Woo Hoo!!!

Em Stafrace said...

LOL, your Lo of you with the big hair cracks me up takes me back babes, thanks for the trip down memory lane! mwah

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow you're on fire Chickie!
Loving all your LO's :)

LOL @ the hair-do LO...I think we all can relate to this - it was the in thing at the time!...lol