These are all my pages so far using the January She's savvy kit from scrapbook Savvy - I have to admit that when I bought this kit, it was purely because I loved what Kayla Renee had done with it, and I suffer from an impulse buying condition of needing what to buy what someone else has - LOL! So I didn't even think of that fact that the papers weren't colours I would normally use or that the embellishments weren't ones I am confident in using, so I did struggle a lot to use it....when all else failed I turned to the reason I bought the kit and blatantly scraplifted Kayla Renee's LO's and I love how they turned out....thanks K.R xxx
this was a lift of Kayla's LO - piccie of Peta, Sandie & I in melbourne :)

another blatant scraplift of Kayla - Brielle & Rhys at the park, I love this photo :)

also scraplifted this one, but from Scrap Trends magazine - piccie of Leonie and I shopping in "the pretty shop" in melbourne somewhere!

not a scraplift, but not very fussed on my page, think I should have kept pinching other people's designs - rofl! Piccie of my next door neighbour's grand daughter, she is so beautiful!

and this is for the Savvy monthly sketch challenge, pics of Brielle & peta's daughter Meah on their 1st sleepover together - crazy chicks....

so there you have it! 5 pages so far out of one kit and there is still HEAPS more paper left....
looking forward to seeing the kits at savvy next month too :)
tomorrow I am scrapping with Bron, Tash & Michelle - can't wait!!
7 comments:
great layouts honey and your layout is beautiful i don't know what your prob with it is!! it's gorgeous...
have an awesome day tommorrow...so wish i could be there....hope to see lots of pages from you all!!
luvs ya jules xxx
Great pages Kate.
I love what you did with the kit and it makes me feel so spesh to know you loved my pages enough to scraplift them. you rock.
Hugs
Kr.x
love the lifts kate :)
and have fn with the girls scrapping :) give them a BIG hug from me
xxx
Hey KAte great layouts TAke care Kerry xx
Gorgeous pages, Kate! Love your layouts from 2009 too!
They all look fantastic Kate!
Gorgeous layouts Kate! Love your work! :)
Post a Comment