Saturday, December 19, 2009

weekend scrapping Boutique challenges

it was so nice to have a quiet weekend at home, we haven't had one of those for ages!! gave me a chance to do the ScrapBoutique CC challenges and also the monthly comp challenge :)
This LO is for Manon's monthly challenge - my new years resolution, to be more organised!!

This is also the very 1st LO I have done without a photo on it!

this was Chels' lucky dip challenge for the CC - my criteria was the word Present, and use a tag & ribbon.
this is for Manon's CC challenge - create a story. perfect for these piccies of Rhys on his 1st birthday. Used the SR Grafton Mega kit for this LO from SFS - loving that kit!!
this LO is for Em's CC sketch challenge - I was stoked with the end result, definitely something different for me with the bright and bold colours and the paint but it was so much fun to make.only 5 sleeps till santa arrives, the kids are so excited and I feel a little bit more relaxed now that I have finally been shopping...
hope you are all organised and looking forward to Christmas :)
Thanks for visiting xxx

11 comments:

jules said...

OH MY GOD Absolutely gorgeous layouts honey..just LOVE them!!!

good for you about christmas..glad you finally get to relax a bit...me i still have to go christmas shopping...ARRRRRRRRRRR

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LOs Kate - love the one with the clocks - think I need to do the same and be more organised. Take care, Deb xx

Peta said...

wow wow wow!!! these are awesome!!! was going to try and come up this week - but I dont think its going to happen :(

kerry said...

Great layouts Kate lookes like you have been really busy.Take care KErry xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

what stunning pages kate... love the first and last one.. totally captivating.. your a hottie..hehe..
big hugs
xxxx

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous work Kate!

Julie said...

Love your LOs Kate!

Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment.

Merry Christmas!

SANDIE MALLON said...

incase i dont stop in the next day or so...

didnt want to miss out on saying to you

WE WISH U A MERRY CHRITMAS.. hope u have a very memorable chrissy kate... big hugs ENJOY hope cable spoils you rotten.. u deserve it..

Linda Eggleton said...

Loving your LO's Kate....they never cease to amaze me! always gorgeous & stunning.

I bet your kids are getting more & more excited each day - only 3 more sleeps!!!

Linda Eggleton said...

ooops,....forgot to say...

Merry christmas to your & your family. xx

Krissy Christie said...

Gorgeous work Kate!!!Love the one about you it is fandabbydosey :)

Krissy xx