Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Scrapbooking Memories Vol 11 No 11

YAY I was very excited to receive my SM subscription this month, as my below card & layout were in the product showcase!! SM sent me these cute 3 bugs in a rug christmas papers and asked me to do a card and layou with them, and here they are!
I am also one of the featured "portrait of a scrapbooker" too, along with the gorgeous Kelly Ingram!! very exciting....

Things have been so busy here, I am still working teaching the intensive school swimming, which has been much more pleasant over the past few days with the high 30 deg heat!! It doesn't leave much time for anything else though, so my scrap forums have been very neglected.
Off to school presentation day this morning before I go to swimming as Brielle is receiving a special award - woohoo, I am a very proud mummy. Only 4 days of work to go xxx
Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

Fran said...

Love your work in SM - and congrats on being a featured scrapper!!! YAY

Fran xx

jules said...

WOOHOO HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!!! i a so excited and happy for you honey.....woohoo happy dance time!!!

love the gorgeous page and card too honey xxxxxxx

Her Essential Hand said...

gorgeous work in SM!!! CONGRATS!!!
Glad the teaching is going well.
:) x

Chloe said...

Saw you and your creations in the mag - congrats!!! Awesome work :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kate - saw those featured in SM -they look fantastic

Peta said...

you are amazing - so glad we meet prior to you being FAMOUS!!!!

Jane said...

gorgeous work Kate, congrats on being a featured scrapper :)

Sarah Lou said...

Loved those in the magazine. Stunning!!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Well done on being featured in SM, Kate...gorgeous work! I got a tad excited seeing your work in there....can only imagine how excited you were. Only 1 day of work left...wooohhoooo!!! lol

SANDIE MALLON said...

make sure that that PETA knows your mine.. hehe...

i miss you guys............

i loved your feature in the mag.. i did the happy dance here when i saw it ..hehe
hugs