Friday, December 18, 2009

pics from Tooraweenah

our very rushed trip to Tooraweenah and home again last weekend for Alex's 21st was exhausting but fun. Here are some of the piccies!
Brielle, Izzy and Declan - crazy children!
family photo - Carla, Rhys and James
the kids with my nanna :)
my gorgeous cousin Alex - the only photo I got of her, cutting the cake
Stuart family photo - only cayle is missing
my Dad
Izzy & I
Huge thanks to Tash for lending me her beautiful mask xxx

9 comments:

Peta said...

looks like a fun weekend indeed!!!

Krissy Christie said...

Gorgeous photos Kate!

Krissy xx

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pics, Kate!!! Take care, Deb xx

amanda said...

What lovely family photos Kate!!!

jules said...

gorgeous pics honey looks like you all had a ball

jules xx

Linda Eggleton said...

Fantastic photos, kate....what a fun weekend & party!

Manon Keir said...

Gorgeous photo's Kate. Looks like you had a wonderful time!! xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

looks like u all had a ball. love the pics kate cant wait to see them scrapped xx

Tash said...

WOW Kate!! Your pages are amazing, I feel so left behind, I think after Christmas you'll be teaching me a few new tricks ;)! Photos of the party look gorgeous and noice mask too! xoxox