Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My layouts from Peta's retreat

Finally I have gotten around to photographing the layouts I did at Peta's retreat a couple of weeks ago. I was only there for the day on friday and sunday, so I didn't have a great deal of time, but I was happy with what I did get done.
This was Peta's blind challenge class on the friday.
the 2 gorgeous girls Sandie and Kerry!
Peta's class on the sunday - awesome LO! love the transparency. Piccies of Rhys wearing the new beanie I bought him in melbourne - so cute!
LO using the Crate paper seasons mega kit from SFS - I love this range and this kit, it is HUGE! Piccie is all the Hunter and Wollongong girls at the melbourne retreat. Page photo is a bit crooked - whoops!
another page using the Crate paper seasons mega kit - this is Izzy's preschool photo from this year, isn't she so gorgeous??
AND again using the crate paper seasons mega kit! How funny is this photo - if you have seen the movie "American Pie" then you will understand the title ;)
Scraplift of a Peta LO - using the new Teresa Collins Friendship pps, available from SFS, perfect for all these piccies of my lovely scrap friends :)
note the gorgeous little handmade poppies made by Krissy Christie
My roomies from the melbourne retreat, Bron & Tash - we had so much fun together!!
the sweet little branch is another Krissy Christie creation
Peta & Scrapbooking from Scratch has some NEW CLASS DATES and BLIND CHALLENGE DATES - make sure you go and check them out on the event callendar HERE

While you are there, check out the monthly sketch challenge and enter!!! you could win a $15 voucher, its as easy as that!

13 comments:

marijana said...

beautiful pages kate :)

miss ya
cnt wait for next retreat :)

xxxx

Peta said...

gorgeous stuff kate - love it all:)

amanda said...

Not bad Miss Kate!!!! Love them all.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages, Kate. So glad i got to meet you - wished i had been able to stay longer and spend more time with all you gorgeous girls. Take care x

Cindy said...

I love your layouts, you are very talented and because of this I have given you an award over at my blog. Gorgeous work, truly inspiring.

Laurel said...

Wow, what gorgeous layouts!

Terri Cook said...

WOW Kate amazing work as always.

kerry said...

KAte awesome pages thanks for scrapping another one of me.I should get and do my pics too.TAke care Kerry xx

Tash said...

Gorgeous Kate!!Love them all babe!! xox

AJ said...

Your LO's are beautiful Kate! You must be stoked! Thanks for popping by my blog too and leaving some love. :)
x Amanda

Jane said...

Stunning LO's Kate, you were a busy little beaver at the retreat :).

Krissy Christie said...

Wowee lovey!!Its all fandabbydosey!!!

Oh yay love what you did with my poppies and the blue branch of blossoms :D

Krissy xx

another *mwah* for asking me to be the featured scrapper at STG thanks lovely!!

SANDIE MALLON said...

love allthose pgaes kate.. speshially my one.. big hugs missing you like crazy..

xx