On Friday night at ScrapBoutique the lovely Zoe Pearn (MME designer) taught us this gorgeous mini album class. We used the Ooh La La pps, designed by Zoe. I decided to them my album on Brielle at age 7, with lots of little facts and photos from this year. I really love it, but my goodness mini albums are a lot of work LOL! I am doing the "boy" classes with Zoe next wednesday and friday too at Scrapboutique! Can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
wow Kate - i love it!!!!
gorgeous album Kate xxx
absolutely beautiful honey...just gorgeous!!....a great treasure for brielle to have!
jules xxxx
beautiful album kate.
Im sure Brielle loves it too and will treasure it forever.
xxx
Kate it is gorgeous!!
Krissy xx
This is gorgeous Kate! I love your work - pop on over to my blog, I have something for you :-)
I saw this in real life..... OMG it's gorgeous.
Oh, I love this! Thanks for the inspiration, I was going to make something like this up for 'nanna' for Christmas. Beautiful work Kate.
Post a Comment