Sunday, October 18, 2009

weekend scrapping

A nice quiet day recovering at home after a very bad sleep with a sick little girl.....she is much better today, but her mummy needed some scrap therapy! I have made a pact with myself to empty the paper racks sitting on my desk before using any new products - hope it works!! Today I emptied one of the shelves in the rack, of these old MME Just dreamy 2 papers, so that is a good start. Still having fun scrapping these new piccies from our day at the beach!
the 1st one is Izzy - my fav photo of her at the moment, and this is my 1st play with Michelle's glimmermist which she has lent me to play with!! thanks Michelle xxx Can't wait to use it more!

A rare photo of Cayle & I - taken by me
Uncle James the rev head giving everyone a go on his motorbike - even little Rhys!! He loved it, I think he will be wild like his dad when it comes to cars & bikes
thanks for visiting xxx

11 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Awww poor little love {{hugs}}

Wow Kate awesome work!!

Krissy xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous Layouts !!!

kerry said...

Kate fab layouts they look great hope you are well.Sorry to hear that you had a sick little girl.Take care Kerryxx

SANDIE MALLON said...

LOVING THOSE PAGES MISSY.. great photography too!!.. u talented thing.. missing u heaps... i will be back REAL soon.. big hugs .. hope your girl is better..

love the pic of u cable.. woohooo...

Peta said...

WOW Kate these are great!!!! loving your stuff with all your old papers - only 2 more weeks and you can play with all NEW stuff!!! YAY!!!!

Beckie said...

Hi Kate, I am James' cousin Bec.
I love you layouts they are gorgeous!!
I hope your little girl is all better.

Sar said...

Love your new pages and you've rocked the glimmer mist!!! Now you just have to convert Peta to loving the gm... ;)

donna said...

Those LO's a awesome... love the glimmermist! I think I might just have to play with it more lol!

Linda Eggleton said...

Love your LO's Kate...they all look fantastic! I haven't ventured in to using any glimmermist yet...might have to give it a go. HOpe your little girl is much better now.

michelle said...

Love what you have done with the glimmermist. Lending it to you means I can copy you. LOL

jules said...

wow honey awesome layouts!!

i can't believe you got the glimmermist out....shock!!! ...you have inspired me to give it a go now....great job honey...if you want to play with more colours give me a yell!!