Friday, October 30, 2009

Some exciting news!

Today I became the new owner of "Scrap the Girls" challenge blog!
Very exciting news, thanks so much to Kayla Renee for handing the reins over to me, I am looking foward to this new venture and having some fun with it.
I will officially take over on Sunday (the 1st) so make sure you pop over to see the new challenge and the inspiration from the Creative Team. I look forward to seeing some entries from all my scrappy friends in november :)


12 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

congrats Kate!!! That is super good news!!!
I love STG!! :) xx

kerry said...

Hey KAte thats awesome congrats i'm sure you will do well with it.TAke care Kerry xx

jules said...

WOW that's awesome honey....i am sure you will have great fun with it all honey and scrap the girls will be a huge success with you at the reins!!

luvs ya jules xxx

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, how exciting for you Kate! Huge congrats....you will do an awesome job! Take care...

Kate said...

well done kate! cant wait to see what you come up with :) xo

Dee said...

Cons Kate, hope you have lots of fun with it!!!! xoxoxoxo

Krissy Christie said...

Wooooohooooo Kate!!You'll do a fandabbydosey job chickie :D

Krissy xx

karennarelle said...

congratulations, enjoy it

Peta said...

woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

amanda said...

Congratulations Kate you'll be great!!! Off to have a look at the site.

michelle said...

Congratulations Kate. Now I will have to do the challenges. LOL

Jane said...

YAY Kate, have fun with it :). It was great to catch up with you again yesterday :)