I only managed to get 2 layouts done for the Scrapboutique CC, and none as yet for the Savvy CC.....very slack. Here are my LOs for ScrapBoutique, the 1st one was for Amanda's challenge which was to photograph normal everyday things from your day, had a lot of fun with it
(edited to add: oops! sorry if you missed this LO, you might see it in Scrapbooking memories upcoming house and garden gallery!)
this LO was for Emma's sketch challenge - YAY I used all the MME bloom & grow scraps I had been hoarding!! Another shelf cleared in my paper rack.
Izzy went to her very 1st preschool birthday party - the only party she has ever been invited to on her own, so she was very excited. Obviously the dress theme was fairy princesses - all the little girls made crowns and decorated them, but Izzy wouldn't wear hers for the photo because it didn't match her dress :O OMGoodness what a little diva she is!! lucky she is so cute....
Here are 2 of the 3 gorgeous little flower girls, Charlee and Madeline









7 comments:
OMG I LOVE your layouts - that daily one is AWESOME!!!!
cant wait to see you babe!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe Kate I must be a good challenge setter!!! Your friend Kylie cut my hair last time - she was super cute!!!
Congrats on the publication KAte.And i think that is so funny no hat it didnt match her dress.Mikayla is a pain about things matching and she tells me im not wearing that i dont like it.Have alovely trip at the rereat im sure you will .Take care Kerry xx
Congrats on having another LO published, sorry I missed seeing it though :(!!!!!, and how cute is your little fairy :).
See you over the weekend at some stage :).
hello mumma kate!!
will keep you on blog roll now you're off FB :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE all your layouts. congrats on all the pubs. have fun at retreat!!!!!!!
wow what a weekend you had honey...love the pics!...a huge congrats on another published layout honey...thats really awesome!!!! happy dance time...hhehehe....
love the layout of izzy and can't wait to see the published one...
have an awesome weekend honey..hope the mojo flows strong!!
jules xxxx
Post a Comment