Our recent very wet, cold and windy long weekend proved very productive for me! scrapping wise anyway......I scrapped the day away on sunday and managed to do six pages :) I also forced myself to use up some kits I had been hoarding. I'm not buying any new papers until my pile of "stuff" reduces in size LOL
This LO is for ScrapBoutique's stash stomper sketch, the 1st challenge set by the new stylist Emma, who seems like a lovely girl and her work is fabulous.
School holidays are rolling along nicely, I am enjoying the time with the kids. we have been to the movies twice to see "Coraline" (OMG what a freaky movie - scared the shit out of the kids) and also "Aliens in the Attic" which was hilarious!! Highly recommend it.
Izzy slept at noony's for a few nights which gave us a nice break, Cayle has been sick as a dog with the flu but is back at work now and slowly recovering, brielle got through her dental operation with flying colours - she was so brave and has had very minimal pain so I am happy. Declan has gone off today for his very 1st playdate with a school friend - I am so proud of the progress he has made this year. I'm sure he and Emily are having a lovely day together :) And I have started de-cluttering and spring cleaning which of course has made a HUGE mess - I have 10 boxes of crap in my loungeroom that need to be sorted through HELP!
If you have read this far, thanks for visiting xxxx










8 comments:
Hi Kate love all the layouts cant believe you did that many take care Kerry xx
great pages babe!!!
3 more weeks :)
xxx
wow honey you are a scrapping machine!! awesome layouts ....just gorgeous!
so glad you are having a nice hols break with the kids,....just the ads for coraline freaked us out...hehehehe...we went and saw G force today...it was funny too!
good luck with the spring clean honey...our starts next week..yuck!!
Fandabbydosey work Kate and woohoo on the win :D
Ikwym about wanting to use up more of your stash after me moving rooms it seems I have a wee bit too much stuff too......but dont tell Al I said that LOL
Krissy xx
Wow you did have a productive time over the weekend - and all gorgeous LOs too. Congrats on the Savvy win!!! See you soon :-)
love all those layouts kate!! sounds like you are enjoying the school hols with the kids, the movies sound great!!
wow wow wow!!!! i go away for a week and look at you!!!! scrapping scrapping scrapping - gotta love NEW photos!!!!!
love all your pages!!!! especially your flowers page {{{MWAH}}}
Wow, so much fantastic work, love it all Kate!!! xxx
Post a Comment