I have been trying to scrap this pic for 2 weeks now, and finally got it done last night....Thought it deserved it's own post - hope you like it Sandie!! love & miss you xxx
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Kate - it means a lot. I ADORE that LO - absolutely beautiful - and perfect for that photo! (and look - I didn't have to think about Claire's dress this time as you've changed your header!LOL...and yet I did think about it anyway.........hmmm)
12 comments:
well if she doesnt she needs a big smack!!!! that is STUNNING Kate!!!!!
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Kate - it means a lot.
I ADORE that LO - absolutely beautiful - and perfect for that photo!
(and look - I didn't have to think about Claire's dress this time as you've changed your header!LOL...and yet I did think about it anyway.........hmmm)
Awww its so gorgeous Kate!Love the colours and what a beautiful pic :)
Krissy xx
that is a gorgeous LO Kate!
What a lovely tribute to your friendship:)
Such a beautiful LO for a couple of beautiful ladies. Yes Sandie does deserve her own post.
Fab layout Kate and yes she is a sweetie isin't ssshhhh dont tell her that lol.Take care Kerry xx
stunning LO Kate :), great photo of the 2 of you :)
absolutel gorgeous honey!! it is beautiful...love the photo of you both too!
jules xxx
aw that is beautiful!
"OH MY.. ALL TEARY .. " omgosh katee .. wow.. thank u .. i love it.. its STUNNING..i have a pic of us.. when i get to scrap .. it i will let u know..
YOU friendship means more than u know to me .. lots a lovin to ya..
and .. hehe kerry .. i heard that rofl xx
oh and PJ if anyone is getting a smack round here its you babe.. rofl xx
Post a Comment