Monday, October 26, 2009

4 sleeps to go....

......until Peta's retreat!! I can't wait!!!! Really looking forward to catching up with friends and especially meeting Deb & Ange from QLD for the 1st time!! Here is a little sneaky peek of my class for the retreat.....it is very girly & pretty and I hope you will like it!

11 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Have a fandabbydosey time Kate!!

Krissy xx

Linda Eggleton said...

How exciting for you Kate...Hope you have a fab time!

BarbT said...

I just booked a day spot for Sunday and am excited about that!, a little nervous too though. See you then:) Barb

michelle said...

Looks pretty, Kate. Can't wait to do it.

kerry said...

Kate enjoy yourself i sure you will .TAke care Kerry xx

kerry said...

Kate enjoy yourself i sure you will .TAke care Kerry xx

Sar said...

Don't be nervous, Barb, we're lots of fun! :)

Can't wait to do your class, Miss Kate.

Hey I just added you to my fave blogs (on my blog), hope thats ok. Don't know why you weren't there already! :S

xoxo

Kate said...

oooh girly!! i like it kate!!! have a great time away kate, will miss you!

Anonymous said...

Love the look of the sneak. Think I have the perfect photo(s) for that gorgeous pp. Can't wait to meet you too. 2 sleeps and I've haven't started packing - help!!!!!

Kerry said...

sneak looks fabbo - enjoy your retreat.

Bree said...

Have a great time at the retreat Kate though I am sure you don't need me to say that :)
Love all the gorgeous layouts and pics on your blog, I kept saying as I looked at them ooh I liek that one, ooh no that one is my fav.... xxx