Here it is!! the awesome monthly sketch by me....yes I know the pic of the sketch is crooked, that's Peta's fault, not mine LOL! All you have to do is complete a LO based on this sketch & email it to peta@scrapbookingfromscratch.com and you have the chance to win a $15 voucher to spend at scrapbooking from scratch! how awesome is that :) As you can see the sketch is one photo, but you can easily adapt it to suit you, as you can see from my sample page below I have used 3 photos. I have also used the awesome new October afternoon Road Maps pps. Make sure you give it a go!











4 comments:
liking the sketch. will pop it on my calendar to do.
x
thats a great sketch!!!
im so doing this one -hehehehe
Great sketch KAte.Take care Kerry xx
Fantastic sketch, Kate...and just love your use of the road maps papers - looks great!
Post a Comment