the 3rd and final round of the Scrapbook Savvy DT comp is now in progress! can't wait to see who wins....it has been such a fun comp, thanks to Sar and I have really enjoyed all the challenges. Here are the pages I have completed for it....
this was for part one of round one - to make up our own challenge and create a LO for it
Round two - choose a product(s) from the Savvy store and write a review and complete a LO using the products - I chose the Jolly by Golly christmas range and used it to do a christmas LO and a non-christmas LO
Tomorrow I am off to a crop day at Chels' place with the girls from the boutique and I can't wait! it has been a long time since I have seen some of them, and I will be meeting a couple of online friends for the 1st time. Hopefully I will get some scrapping done to share.
Thanks for visiting xxx










10 comments:
Love you LOs Kate - good luck with the final round!!! See you tomorrow
WOW Kate they are all stunning - i Love them..... especially the 1st one :)
love the LO's
Have fun at Chel's scrapping.
Good Luck with Savvy,
Oh lordy Miss Kate you are doing a fandabbydosey job with these challenges :D Good luck lovey I hope you win :)
Have a fab day at the crop!
Krissy xx
Your LOs are gorgeous as usual. I love the way you have used the christmas pp in a different way.
Kate they all look awesome way to go chick and good luck with the comp too.Take care KErry xx
Good luck with the final round, Kate...all your LO's are just gorgeous!!!
Hi Kate :)
Your DT comp entries look fab!! Good Luck :)
I love the pages you created at Tash's place!!
just gorgeous honey... i love your use of the jolly papers and the layout of you is just stunning....love that photo!!
xxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment