The new Savvy DT members were announced last night, a HUGE congratulations to Sara & Kayla Renee - I think Sar made the right choices, these girls did awesome work in the comp and I can't wait to see their first challenges.....I am not disappointed about missing out as I am really happy with the pages I created and it was a lot of fun. Here is the layout I created for the final round, which I really love. Make sure you pop into Savvy's forum and congratulate the girls here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










9 comments:
That is a GORGEOUS layout Kate, you should be proud :)
Kate all the LO's you made where fandabbydosey!OMG wowee at the last one I LOVE it!You clever chickie :D
Krissy xx
you did an AMAZING job in all you pages for this comp Kate - hence why your on my DT ~ pmsl!!! love your stuff babe!!!
all your layouts were for the comp were awesome honey...as they always are!! i love this last one...the colours, embellies ..well just everything about it really...just LOVE IT!!!!!
Awesome work Miss Kate - you should be very proud of yourself!!!
Love the layout Kate great job.Take care Kerry xx
LOve that LO, Kate - just gorgeous! Only a few weeks until I get to meet you and see your gorgeous pages IRL. Take care Deb xx
LOVE that LO Kate...gorgeous work as always sweets.
I agree with all the others, too. I'll still enjoy doing your challenges at scrapbooking from scratch. Can't wait to scrap with you at Peta's retreat..... or sooner!
Post a Comment