Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More scrapping

Some more pages to share, I did these at the ScrapBoutique crop day on Sunday which was so much fun! I hadn't seen Chels in ages so it was great to catch up with her as well as meet some new lovely ladies and catch up with my good friends Michelle & Amanda.
The 1st page was a "just because" using the new MME Round & Round kit from SFS - love this kit! the photo of my Decky is from the Kristy Rinkin photo shoot for the SIDS and Kids calendar comp. He is so cute....
This page is for Liz's sketch at the Boutique cyber crop. Awesome sketch, thanks Liz! Used the super cool october afternoon road maps pps
This was for Chelsea's challenge at the CC - I had to swap my criteria with Michelle who gave me bling, flowers and ink *shudders at the bling & flowers* this was the best I could do.....see the 3 huge bling brads at the bottom?? LOL
I used the gorgeous Earth Love kit from SFS
thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

Peta said...

OMG I love those Layouts Kate.... awesome stuff!!!!

Krissy Christie said...

Gorgeous work Kate!!

Krissy xx

amanda said...

LORL at the shuddering - you nailed all those LO's girl!!!

Jane said...

gorgeous LO's Kate :).

Kate said...

it was lovely to meet you in real life at the boutique on sunday kate. your kids are so cute!! and great work on the pages.. especially the bling hehe xox

kerry said...

Great layouts Kate.Take care Kerry xx

michelle said...

"*shudders at the bling & flowers*"
ROLF, you rose to the challenge and aced it.

jules said...

awesome layouts honey..just love them....see a bit of bling and flowers didn't hurt that much...hhehehehehe....they are great honey!!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Awesome LO's Kate....LOL @ shuddering at the flowers & bling - you did a fantastic job with them!