Great photo collage, Kate. Looks like a fun day out.
Love the collage Kate!Fandabbydosey piccies :)Krissy xx
wow Kate - cant wait to see those scrapped.... the colours look awesome... actually I have an "in progress kit" siting here to match those PERFECTLY - LOL!!!!
Love the collage pics.And the ;ayouts look fab take care Kerry xx
wow honey looks like you guys had an awesome day...can't wait to see what you do with those pics....jules xx
Looks like a fun day babe! Think thats the first time I've seen a pic of DH!! xoxoxo
Love those pics kate! Looks like such a fun, awesome weekend, much better than mine covering books lol-bring on the holidays!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great photo collage, Kate. Looks like a fun day out.
Love the collage Kate!Fandabbydosey piccies :)
Krissy xx
wow Kate - cant wait to see those scrapped.... the colours look awesome... actually I have an "in progress kit" siting here to match those PERFECTLY - LOL!!!!
Love the collage pics.And the ;ayouts look fab take care Kerry xx
wow honey looks like you guys had an awesome day...can't wait to see what you do with those pics....
jules xx
Looks like a fun day babe! Think thats the first time I've seen a pic of DH!! xoxoxo
Love those pics kate! Looks like such a fun, awesome weekend, much better than mine covering books lol-bring on the holidays!!
Post a Comment