Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Catch up time!

Thought it was about time for an update, so sorry for the image overload! School holidays are here, we are on day 3 and so far so good....Last week I went to Peta's for a scrap day and was lucky enough to meet Sara (owner of scrapbook savvy) and scrap with her and Lauren, who I have met before. It was a great day, I love meeting my online friends in real life and especially when they are as nice as Sar & Lauren. Here is a pic of the four of us!
Have been doing some scrapping, not a huge amount but I am fitting it in where I can....I have also had 2 acceptances in the past week from SM magazine which I am super excited about WooHOO! one is a page of Rhys and the other is a footy page of Cayle's team.
Here is my most recent stuff.....Izzy & Muffin for the monthly scraplift challenge at Scrapbook Savvy
This was for Bon's june CC colour challenge, loved using these colours for a change
This is for ScrapBoutique's stash stomper sketch challenge by Manon

Here is my take on Tam's monthly sketch at Bon's - I have used the GORGEOUS Little Sprout kit from scrapbooking from scratch, there are still a few in stock so go buy one!!!


NEW KITS AT SCRAPBOOKING FROM SCRATCH!!! look instore now for 3 GORGEOUS new kits, which are value packed!!! There are 2 new stunning girlie kits, one featuring collage press Margot pps and the other featuring the new Basic Grey Lemonade range....Below is the awesome new "Make a difference - ENJOY" kit, which Peta gave me to play with for my June kit. It is so very versatile as you can see by my sample pages. for only $28 it is fantastic value!!!




the 5th of July also made me a year older! Had a lovely day hanging out with Cayle & the kids, we all went to the movies and watched Ice Age 3 - it was such a great movie, we all loved it. I also took the kids down to the river earlier that morning and took some photos - this was the only one that was any good, but I love it, they are so beautiful.

That night the kids put some candles on cupcakes for me and sang happy birthday, very cute. Cayle took some pics of us.

Hope you are having a great day! thanks for visiting xxxx

8 comments:

jules said...

all looks great honey....so glad you had a great birthday!!...looking forward to catching up in the hols...the kids are dying to give you your birthday pressie!!

Peta said...

awesome awesome work there Kate - and those photos are GORGEOUS!!!!

Sar said...

Was so lovely to meet you Kate, can't wait to catch up again in a few weeks!!!!

Luv Sar

Krissy Christie said...

Fandabbydosey work as always lovey :D Love those piccies and woohoo for 2 acceptances!You rock :)

Krissy xx

Linda Eggleton said...

Loving your LO's Kate...they're all just gorgeous! Happy belated Birthday for the 5th! :)

Tash said...

Wow!! loving all your pages Kate!!! GORGEOUS!! Can't wait to scrap with you today!! xox

Terri B said...

Loving all your work Kate!! Glad to hear you had a great birthday too :)

SANDIE MALLON said...

yay we get to be on the same ct together.. i love your pages love the huge update!!!!!!!!

hugs .. im so EXCITED about the retreat.. cant wait to squeeze u ... buggar peta too.. she can sit at the other end of the room .. roflmao..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx