Thursday, July 9, 2009

1,2,3 Creative Team member!!!

WOO HOO!! I can happily announce now that Charm & Karlene have chosen me as one of the new 1,2,3 challenge CT members :) I am very excited and very proud to be representing Scrapbooking from Scratch. The 1,2,3 challenge blog is a great source of inspiration, make sure you check it out and enter!!! there are great prizes and fun criteria.
July 123 Criteria is...
1) altered photo - either digitally altered or manually altered (eg, sanded, journalled on)
2) Use paint on a stamp (s) for your layout.
3) polka dots
Email your entries to challenge_123@hotmail.com by the last day of July!!!
here is my sample page, which I really love......

The girls from 123 have also put me in the spotlight......you check that out here

5 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Yay,yay,yay!!Thats awesome Kate :D I LOVE that LO!!So gorgeous :)

Ooooh I'll have to have a go this month havent done a 1,2,3 for ages :D

Congrats again chickie :)

Krissy xx

Linda Eggleton said...

Huge congrats Kate! Just love your sample layout...just stunning!

Mary said...

Congrats on your new team, looks like they picked an amazing scrapper, love your take on the challenge I only scrap digi but it seems like something I could do...
I love a challenge :)

Found you from IB, love your lower photos btw the blocking is super!

Cindy said...

just found you while surfing - what a great layout, love the red and black and that photo is gorgeous

Charmane said...

YAY Kate!!! So glad you are on our team.... and that layout is just GORGEOUS!!!

Love Charmane