I was so excited to get my copy of scrapbook creations magazine this week and see my 2nd published page :) it is on page 89 in the Lay of the Land gallery!
Other than that I have been putting up with sick kids, they were all off school most if last week, Declan being the worst with tonsilitis, but luckily they have all recovered! we had a busy long weekend with a trip to Tresne & Carly's new place, a BBQ at Tash & Brad's place and a day collecting firewood at Main Creek! these are the photos from Trez and Carly's place, they just got a new little pug puppy "Muffin" she is soooo cute!! Izzy the animal lover wouldn't leave her alone.
these pics are from Tash's place, Tash took the family photos of us! It is our first family photo since carla's wedding in 2007.....It was a lovely day catching up with lots of friends!
these pics are from Tash's place, Tash took the family photos of us! It is our first family photo since carla's wedding in 2007.....It was a lovely day catching up with lots of friends!










6 comments:
woohoo for being published Kate!!Love those photos!Izzy is getting so grown up :)
Krissy xx
I saw yourpage in SC today and it looks awesome!! I'm so glad you had a nice day and thanks so much again for taking those photos of us...they are the first real family ones of all of us together since...well since ever! {mwah} xx
Well Done Kate!!! Love that layout!!
Cute 123 blinkie too ;)
Love Charmane
GREAT pics Kate!!! congrats on your publication!!!
it looks gorgeous in the magazine to kate... love it.. well done chickee your work .. your style is amazing..
wow.. u aced the mags this month.. sbm and creations go GIRL!! GO
hugs
Congrats on the publication Kate...I will have to go pick up a copy of the magazine this week.
Post a Comment