Saturday, May 16, 2009

mothers day


I know mothers day was nearly a week ago but I thought I'd share a couple of photos and my memories of the day so that I can remember them later!! the kids were so sweet and super excited....Brielle made me a chinese style fan at school and from the mothers day stall at school she bought me a shower pack with shampoo, body wash and powder. Declan made me a photo frame with his school pic in it, a portrait (of me) and a gorgoeus little treaure box at school and from the school stall bought me choc chip shortbread cookies and some goats milk soap.

He was so excited he gave them to me on the friday instead LOL. Isabella made me a beautiful card in the shape of a handbag at preschool which had a Dove choccie in it....Cayle bought me (as a pressie from the 3 kids) Seasons 1 & 2 of the girls of the playboy mansion on dvd - I was stoked, I love this show and have missed watching it since we got rid of pay tv (sad I know!!). We spent the morning with Cayle's mum and gave her a gorgoeus canvas pic of the 3 kids. We then had a yummy lunch with my mum & dad and carla & Rhys at Main Creek and we gave mum the same canvas, they both loved it! It was a beautiful day and I feel so lucky to have such gorgeous kids and such a great family. these are the only pics of the day, they aren't fantastic but I love them anyway. They are also the first pics of Cayle with Rhys.

Cayle, Rhys, Declan, Brielle & Izzy


I know that Rhys is a little out of focus in this pic, obviously I was standing on the wrong angle, but I just love the way he and Cayle are looking at each other, it is sooo sweet!!

7 comments:

Mal said...

that is a gorgeous photo of rhys and cayle! but where are the photos of you on mother's day! Your LOs are gorgeous AS USUAL!!!

Unknown said...

looks like you had a wonderful day and love the layouts on here as well.

Cheers
Erika

bronnyk said...

Sounds like you had a really nice Mother's Day!!! I did too, I went clothes shopping..woohoo!!!
Gorgeous LO's
Bronny K

Nina said...

sounds like you had an awesome mothers day!!

bon said...

cute piccies...
Rhys is growing up vey quickly :(

SANDIE MALLON said...

How cute is ryhs.........

gorgeous pics ...

jules said...

gorgeous pics honey...glad you had a good mothers day!

xxxx