this was for the monthly challenge at ScrapBoutique, set by manon, to stamp with something unusual - I chose bubblewrap, loving these new American crafts pps availabke in the Boutique now!
This was my sample page for the May CC at scrapboutique....love these new Sprout pps from crate paper they are so cute!!

this was my LO from speed scrapping last night at the scrapboutique CC, it was a sketch - excuse the dodgy pic, I had to take it last night!

This is my LO for Liz's stash stomper sketch at scrapboutique, the challenge was to use your stamps, I had to dust a few off!

this was my LO from speed scrapping last night at the scrapboutique CC, it was a sketch - excuse the dodgy pic, I had to take it last night!

This is my LO for Liz's stash stomper sketch at scrapboutique, the challenge was to use your stamps, I had to dust a few off!
This was for the scrapboutique chinese whispers. I copied Chels' LO
This was a stylist challenge at scrapboutique for the 3 stylists to use the same piece of paper to create a LO so we could see the different ways we all used them! the paper was fancy pants "pot purri" (i think! LOL)

A LO of Rhys using the new Rose Moka MEC pps that Chels sent me

A "just because" LO of Izzy using the gorgoeus new Lillian pps from Crate paper. There is an awesome kit available here from scrapbookingfromscratch

A LO from Peta's last blind challenge at scrapbookingfromscratch, I used the YUMMY new Tiffany kit available here

A LO for the Savvy sketch challenge, using the Lillian kit again

My LO for Bons scraps room of the month challenge, it was a gorgeous girly room (and using the Lillian kit AGAIN)

A LO of Rhys using the new Rose Moka MEC pps that Chels sent me

A "just because" LO of Izzy using the gorgoeus new Lillian pps from Crate paper. There is an awesome kit available here from scrapbookingfromscratch

A LO from Peta's last blind challenge at scrapbookingfromscratch, I used the YUMMY new Tiffany kit available here

A LO for the Savvy sketch challenge, using the Lillian kit again

My LO for Bons scraps room of the month challenge, it was a gorgeous girly room (and using the Lillian kit AGAIN)














5 comments:
WOW look at all those layouts!!!
Congrats on your award!!!
check it out on my blog ;)
What gorgeous Layouts! You have done a great job!
wow Kate - you are doing some FABULOUS layouts with the SFS kits - well done!!!!
THAT WAS HUGE..ROFL
LOVING ALL THE PAGES KATE..
CONGRATS ON THE PUBLICATION CHICKEE..!!
XXX
MWA
and what is peta doing here.. :0
great layouts honey...xxxx..
you have been scrapping up a storm...or maybe just actually scrapping..unlike me!! hahahahaha
Post a Comment