The theme for the april monthly comp at ScrapBoutique is "almost fooled me" you can interpret this any way that you wish!! here is my example for this challenge, I really love how it turned out, I used the my little shoebox pps available from the Boutique here and these cute pics of my little diva Izzy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
OMG Kate, where do I start the wonderful LO's you've been creating (and so many of them......) or the gorgeous piccies you've been taking with your new camera!!!!!!
Have a fabbo weekend.
OMG I am loving everything on your blog atm...the layouts the pics with your new baby...so jealous and so in awe!! xx
Wowee Kate love this LO and the pics of Izzy are gorgeous!!!She is looking so grown up :)
I'll have to pull my finger out and join in the challenge :)
Krissy xx
Post a Comment