Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy new year to all my friends and family!! Hope 2009 brings all you desire....Our new years eve was very quiet, just how I wanted it to be. Thought I'd ring in the new year with a layout share of my last pages for 2008. Have a great day! please leave a comment if you have popped by, I love reading them xxx

Bon's december "write now" using the Christmas kit from SFS
My sample page for my December CC challenge at ScrapBoutique (using the same SFS kit)

Bon's december monthly comp challenge

My sample page for my December stylist challenge at ScrapBoutique
Page using Bon's december boy kit - awesome kit!!

and again.....

Scrapboutique January monthly comp challenge

Last page I did at Peta's place - how funny are these pics LOL

ScrapBoutique holiday sketch challenge

January stash stompers - use 7 pics eek!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Happy New Year Kate, just loved looking through all your LO's, just gorgeous, and congrats with your win at Bons :)

Hope 2009 is full of great things for you and your family.

Fran said...

Loving all those LO's, Kate!!
Wishing you all the best for 2009!

Fran xx

Peta said...

OMG OMG OMG these pages are awesome!!!!
Happy New Year to you too - when can we scrap????

Krissy Christie said...

Love all the LO's Kate!!You clever chickie :)


Krissy xx