Thursday, October 16, 2008

Scrapping!!

This is a little taste of the gorgeous new Teresa Collins tis the season papers available from ScrapBoutique! (jealous much Sandie ;) hehehe) they are the papers I am using for my online class for the Santas workshop.....

My LO using Peta's new kit & instructions from scrapbooking from scratch. Love this LO thanks Peta!!

The LO we did at Peta's class yesterday. Had a great day with the Branxton girls!


and then we did this one with the sraps!! great usage

I did this LO for my mum, of our family dog marley who passed away a few weeks ago :( I used the latest scrap therapy blind challenge to create it.
and here's a close up look at the chipboard flower I put Tim Holtz crackle medium on, after painting it with MM paint. great effect!!


3 comments:

jules said...

i am lovin these honey..gorgeous as always...

i NEED that crackle medium...love that look!!!

SANDIE MALLON said...

yay thanks kate.. they are devine.. just show me what u made with them now.. so i know what to do .. i need inspiring.. your the queen of it ...

:D

Tash said...

Oooh Kate these pages are stunning!!! You are amazing!! And loving those new pp's too mmmm xx