Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Retreat to Main Creek
The 2nd annual scrapbooking retreat in the beautiful bash setting of Main Creek (near Dungog in the Hunter Region NSW) is coming up in March 2009, on the weekend of the 13-15th. It is a fabulous weekend of friends, food, and of course scrapping!! If I haven't already emailled you the complete information package about the weekend, please email me or leave me a comment and I would be happy to do it for you!! If the weekend does not suit your schedule please note that I am happy to arrange a retreat for your own group of scrapping friends! please email me for prices & details at scrappykate@bigpond.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
woohoo I cant wait Ive booked my seat!!!!!
have an awesome time honey....last year was a blast and i am sure you will do great this year too!!! especially with that mad lot ....hahahahahahahahaha
jules xxx
Post a Comment