Here are my gorgeous kids with their very 1st and only cousin Rhys, having their first cuddles! Declan wasn't quite ready to have a cuddle yet, but the girls were absolutely enthralled. He is the perfect size for Isabella
KATE!! These are gorgeous!! I love the ones of his little toes and the black and white one with izzy and of brielle kissing him....oh I have pages visions already lol!! Can't wait to see them scrapped!! xx
6 comments:
OMG these are gorgeous pics.... cant wait to meet little Rhys on wednesday...
KATE!! These are gorgeous!! I love the ones of his little toes and the black and white one with izzy and of brielle kissing him....oh I have pages visions already lol!! Can't wait to see them scrapped!! xx
wow what awesome photos...just beautiful honey...the kids look so cute with their cousie!!! and oh course rhys is just gorgeous!!!
jules xxx
Those photos are gorgeous Kate!!
He is so cute and your girls look just adorable holding him! I love the one of Brielle kissing Rhys too she looks such a little Mother :)
Awwwww these pics are stunning Kate!!I cant wait to see how you scrap them :)
Krissy xx
OMG Kate... they are just the most ADORABLE piccies - bet you can't wait to scrap them!!!
Love Charmane
Post a Comment