it has been another fun month being a stylist at ScrapBoutique! Cheslea sent me some beautiful goodies this month to play with!!

This LO of Dad is for my fathers day challenge - using the new Pink Paislee vintage moon papers

This LO of the kids at Hunter Valley gordens is also using the Vintage moon pps - they are very versatile!

This LO of my very good friends "The Turner Girls" is using the Paper of the month, Crate paper - static which is a boy paper, but I really wanted to show you could use it for girls too :)

This is the only LO I managed to complete on the weekend for the cybercrop, big slacko I am, it was a very busy weekend!! This was for Manon's challenge:)
I am also a little bit excited, I received an email from scrapbook creations magazine yesterday & they are going to publish one of my layouts!!! I have been smiling ever since hehehe It will be a few months away yet, but I can't wait!! I am posting the LO to them tomorrow, so fingers crossed they will like it in real life too - eek!!
4 comments:
Gorgeous work Kate!!
How fantastic that your LO's is going to be published, congrats girl!! :)
Fandabbydosey work Kate!Woohoo for being published!!
Krissy xx
Yay so glad your work is getting published you have such an awesome style chick!!
sandie
:D
hugs
Congratulations on your publication Kate, I bet it will be beautiful in the mag.
Love these pages, Vintage Moon is on my wishlist.
Post a Comment