Monday, September 22, 2008

My LO's from Peta's scrap weekend

I had such a fantastic weekend at Peta's scrap retreat this weekend, lots of wonderful ladies there, great company, great food and most importantly lots of scrapping and yummy goodies!! here are a few of the pages I did, some designed by me, some fro the classes and some are blant scraplifts LOL...it was so nice to be surrounded by so many talented scrappers.
A scraplift of Peta

A challenge by Peta to scrap a pre-digital photo - this photo of my Ma & my uncle Doug is very pre-digi.....
I took this detail shot to better show the correct colours of the papers. the 1st photo is terrible

This was a class from yesterday, using a puzzle concept, love how they all turned out so differently

Top left: peta's blind challenge on saturday, top right: blatant scraplift of a Peta LO, bottom left: another Peta scraplift, bottom right: LO by me

Top left: Peta's sunday class, Top right: a LO by me, bottom left: a LO I did for Julie, bottom right: peta's class saturday.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow Kate!! You sure were a busy little scrapper this weekend!! They all look choice too. :)

Peta said...

awesome awesome awesome.... you did such a great job scraplifting me too HEEHEE!!!!!
glads you had a great time and got so much done..WTG!!

Melanie H said...

They are all fantastic pages Kate, I love all the ones of Carla's bump. lol

Anonymous said...

Kate its good to have another look at your pages. They are great. Sharon

Bree said...

Gorgeous pages Kate!! Love your scraplift :)