Monday, July 21, 2008

Flower Power

After a flower power pow wow on ScrapBoutique, I thought I would conquer my dislike of using flowers & give it a go LOL....I followed Krissy's layering technique using these very pretty green tara petals from Boutique...I like the end reult, but it still won't be something I will do regulary - a bit girlie for me lol
This LO was for Sandie's 1st monthly comp LO as a DT at Bon's woo hoo sandie!!
This was for Peta's monthly number challenge at Bon's...LOVE these MM passport papers


5 comments:

Manon Keir said...

Gorgeous LO's Kate!! Love how you've used the MM PP, looks fabulous!!

Melanie H said...

I love how ou used the MM Passport range, it looks amazing.

Even though the floral page is very girly girl, it is stunning Kate. Well done.

Peta said...

loving these pages Kate, you are on a roll!!

Krissy Christie said...

Bravo on the flowers Kate!!!Look out I am rubbing off on you ;) These LO's are fandabbydosey Kate!!!

Krissy xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

love your pages kate.. there always stunning.. and thanks for taking up my challenge!!

you rock
hugs
sandie
xx