Gorgeous LO's Kate!!I love,love,love the serenity one!!It is stunning!!Krissy xx
These are all fantastic Kate, love the layout called "Serenity."
Kate, they are all so gorgeous!! That one of Izzy is just divine!! Is it a computer enhanced sketch or something?? I feel so behind in the scrapping world lol!! I think I'll need you to bring me up to speed next wed's!!...oh if its still on lol xxx
serenity is just amazing kate...truly hope u subbed that 1 off!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gorgeous LO's Kate!!I love,love,love the serenity one!!It is stunning!!
Krissy xx
These are all fantastic Kate, love the layout called "Serenity."
Kate, they are all so gorgeous!! That one of Izzy is just divine!! Is it a computer enhanced sketch or something?? I feel so behind in the scrapping world lol!! I think I'll need you to bring me up to speed next wed's!!...oh if its still on lol xxx
serenity is just amazing kate...truly hope u subbed that 1 off!!
Post a Comment