Saturday, June 21, 2008

ScrapBoutique update

Well my first week or so of being a Stylist at ScrapBoutique has been very exciting!! Chels, Liz & I have been discussing lots of exciting things for the forum, includung a BIG new comp with HUGE prizes, starting very soon....the details should be announced by tomorrow....I can't wait!! I also received my 1st stylist pack, which had some awesome goodies in it!! I created the LO below of Declan using some of my pack. Gorgeous boy papers & embellishments.
This LO of Izzy was from one of Liz's sketches.
Declan - using the Inque boutique papers & chipboard
LO for stamp stompers at SB, using the new noteworthy pps, flowers & ribbons


3 comments:

Melanie H said...

Those layouts are gorgoeus Kate, love the chipboard on Deckys page.

jules said...

gorgeous layouts honey!!! love the inque boutique stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

OMFG... can i say that here... lol

those pages are amazing kate... WOW!!