Began last night kicking off with a speed scrapping challenge by Chels, then followed by Bingo hosted by me! It's not too late to join in the fun, go check it out here you can complete the challenges set by Liz & I and go into the running for a lucky door prize or maybe lucky enough to win one of the challenges....You have until midnight Monday to upload your LO's to the gallery, so plenty of time to scrap the weekend away!
My LO from Liz's sketch
My example page for my challengeHere is my LO from the speed scrapping
My LO from Peta's blind challenge










4 comments:
Oh bugger, I always miss the crop. Lol
Your layout is gorgoeus, I have always wanted to have a go at speed scrapping.
gorgeous page honey!!! love those alphas! are they thickers????
i love those pages kate and the photos are so cute....
speed scrappin.. me need some of that lol
I am loving the result of peta's blind challenge!! In fact...I feel a scrap lift coming on!!!
Post a Comment