Thursday, April 17, 2008

Recent Pages

The first page I did at FUNKSTREET DESIGNS online class a couple of weeks ago, taught by Charmane Koch...Charm & Karlene run the classes & they are awesome, as well as selling great value buzz & bloom chipboard kits to complete your pages...Check out their blog to find out when the next classes are running & what kits they have on offer!
This page was for Julie's blog weekend mini-challenge - use blue, green & paper tearing! I also hand stitched for the first time on this LO & am very happy with the result! I also won the mini comp (YAY) and received a very generous embellishment pack from Jules...thanks Jules!!

This is for Bon's monthly LO challenge, which had to have the quote "delight in the little things"

This is for Sheree from Bon's scraps monthly challenge this+that+this...use 4 pp's, red & a date stamp.


3 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Gorgeous LO's Kate!They all look fandabbydosey :)

Krissy xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

these are gorgeous pages..

sandie
xx

Melanie H said...

Your pages are all wonderful Kate, well done the win.