Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yay, I finally scrapped!!!!

After not scrapping for well over a week - and having withdrawals too, I finally got 2 pages done last night!!!!This layout was from Scrap Therapy's blind challenge last night, which turned out great! the challenge was lots of fun & I am so pleased with the finished product - thanks Belinda for teaching last night:) The photos are of Brielle @ 9mths old....so cute!!!

I did this LO in Peta's class week, I love it!!! great page Peta!! The photos of Decky doing his nemo puzzle were just perfect!!!

Detail photo of the left page...

I did this LO ages ago for Fran's chinese whispers on Bons scraps, but they we couldn't reveal them until now....have a peek here if you would like to see all the other pages form the Chinese whispers - it's very interesting to see how each page changes from person to person


The 2nd page I did last night, using the new his & her basics papers from Cherry arte! Love them....This LO is for Bons scraps monthly challenge - theme laughter....it was so appropriate to use this photo, as the theme for the scrap weekend had to be laughter I haven't laughed so hard in ages as I did with all the girls on retreat....

4 comments:

Jane said...

great LO's Kate, particularly love your Busy Bee one, the blind challenge thing sounds like fun - I've seen it mentioned on a couple of blogs this morning - might have to check it out!!!

Have a happy and safe Easter.

Leanne said...

Love the layout using the new cherry art papers. I have them here but am just waiting for the perferct photo for them......... In other words it will probably never get used LOL
Leanne

Melanie H said...

Gorgoeus layouts Kate, I too love how the blind challenge turned out. What does it all involve?

Giovanna Scott said...

The blind layout looks so sweet Kate!! It was loads of fun, wasn't it???
xx
gigi