Saturday, March 1, 2008

Scrapbooking Overload...

I have been on a scrapping mission this week! there have been so many awesome challenges! I'm still going too, so I'll have more tomorrow to show!!

This one is for Bon's scraps Feb monthly comp - first day of...




This one I just did for the fun of it, I wanted to use my Basic grey Recess papers, and I love this photo of brielle - she is so cute!







This is for ScrapBoutiques Cyber crop, happening this weekend! This was challenge #2 a sketch...another page for Carla's wedding album - woo hoo!

This one was extremely difficult - it has been a long time since I have scrapped a photo of Hamish, and I love how it turned out...I did this at Funkstreet Design's online cass with Karlene on Tuesday night. It was a great night, and I love the buzz & bloom stuff in the kits!







This is for Bon's Scraps cyber crop happening this week! It was very exciting because I won the bingo!! first time ever, and Bon sent me a gorgeous pack of kaisercraft floral rub-ons....The LO was for Sheree's challenge - use no patterned paper, one photo, one colour (black & white are free, but only one other colour) & layer over your title!

This double LO was for Bon's Feb Kit challenge - Ibought the girl kit this month & just love how it turned out...It was so nice to go back & scrap some older pics too, these are Izzy just born! so tiny....

2 comments:

jules said...

the mojo is strong with you this week!!! they are beautiful pages...i especially adore the one of hamish! it may have been hard to do honey but soooooooo worth it!!!! xxxxxx

Manon Keir said...

wow, you're on a roll!! Lovely LO's Kate!