Tuesday, March 18, 2008

No more bott botts....

Today Izzy & I made a deal - I would give her a present, if she threw her bottles in the bin!!! she has only been using them in bed to get to sleep, but as she will be 3 in June, it's time they go...I'm a bit sad, as she is my last baby, but time to move onto the next stage. It will be very interesting come bedtime tonight, I think there maybe a few tears & tantrums - wish us luck!!!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Good luck Kate, I am sure she will be fine. My DD threw hers out of the car window one day to the cows in the paddock as she thought they would like some milk. I never replaced it and she didn't seem to mind as she felt she had done a nice thing for the cows LOL. She also got rid of her dummy after getting the scissors and cutting the top off....
I hope your DD settles tonight for you
Leanne xx

Melanie H said...

I wish you all the best, hopefully Izzie was okay without the bott bott