Tonight begins SCRAPBOUTIQUES long cyber crop.....come and join in the fun from 7.30pm! I am hosting the BINGO again tonight, with chocolate themed words (yum!) should make all the girls very hungry!! If you want to play along, there is always a nice little prize for the winner, it's not too late, join the scrapboutique forum & get your word list in before 8.30pm!
Chels bosslady is having a break from organising this weekend, and has put Peta, Terri & Liz in charge of the challenges (a bit scary lol).....Terri has organised a technique chllenge, Liz the sketch queen has a sketch of course & Peta is hosting blind scrapping!!!! I LOVE blind scrapping, check the forum for details & times as the 3 challenges are being spread over the weekend.
Tomorrow night incorporated into the CC is Boutiques first online class, taught by the very talented Danielle Quarmby...I will be attending & am really excited!!
Monday night is the Bons scraps March CC which is always a great night, and you get a full week to complete & upload the challenges, which takes the pressure off a bit!! The vouchers are always a good incentive to try & win too!!
Hopefully I will have many new LO's to show off by the end of the weekend, as well as my gorgeous little mini book from the DQ class:)
In between all the scrapping commitments, I have our little man Ari's 3rd birthday party at his nanny's house on Saturday & also a double christening for the beautiful angels Beth & Aleira, who are cousins, on Sunday...my kiddies will have a lovely time playing with their friends on both these days so hopefully they will come home exhausted so their mummy can scrap!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment