No dramas yet with Izzy & the bottle, she asked for it at bedtime, I explained that she threw it in the bin, she told me to go & get it!! I said the garbage man had been & collected the bins (a lie!) she said, "go get in your car & get my bottle back from the man"....PMSL...there were no tears, no tantrums, just a lot of negotiating on her behalf!! I gave her a drink of water & then told her to go to sleep which she did!! Hopefully the same pattern will follow tonight....
Speaking of tonight, I am heading over to Scrap Therapy for their BLIND SCRAPPING challenge - they are great fun!!! The link is in my fav sites to your right if you want to have a look!! Kicking off at 8.30pm nsw time.....Gives new meaning to the word challenge....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Glad to hear that all went well with the bottle issue. I am sure she will have days where you wish you hadn't got rid of it but it will get better...
Leanne
Thats great that Izzie slept well without it. You've got a good girl there.
Post a Comment