Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Workshop Sneak Peek....

Here is a sneak peak of the two workshops I am teaching at our scrap weekend retreat to Main Creek!!! only 2 and a half weeks to go!!! Woo Hoo!!!! I am so excited - can you tell??? The 1st picture is of the papers we will be using for our BLIND challenge workshop on Saturday of the scrap weekend......
The 2nd picture is the double LO I will be teaching on the Sunday! hope that has you intrigued, & also gives you an idea of what pics you want to use! More details will be available soon to the ones attending, just wanted to tease you all a little! Jules has also created 2 gorgeous double LO's & I will give you a sneak peek of those soon, stay tuned ;)






















3 comments:

Aim said...

Hi dear, loving your work. Daclan at the beach layout is awesome. Happy scrapping....

Peta said...

looks great Kate....can't wait for the weekend....its not long now!!!!

SANDIE MALLON said...

awesome layouts there kate have a great time at your retreat chat soon

sandie
xx