I participated in 2 cybercrops over the long weekend.....These 1st 3 LO's are from Bon's Scraps CC
This LO was DT member Sheree's challenge - use a photo of you & your partner & use layering!
This photo of Cayle & I was taken in 1999....how young are we????
This LO was owner Bon's challenge - use 3 or more colours including something gold, use lace & photo corners! Photos are of Izzy & how quickly she turns from sugar to spice...these photos were taken within minutes of one another.....lucky we love her!
This LO was DT member Fran's sketch challenge....These photos are Izzy on her 2nd birthday
The next 3 LO's were from the ScrapBoutique CC...it was a great night! heaps of new people to chat with
This LO was Chels' challenge -use colours turquoise, white & orange, 8 or more brads, an aussie slang title. Photo is brielle at my mum's house a few years ago....very cute!
This LO was Chels' sketch challenge.....I was a finalist for this LO in the top 5 and the winner was drawn from a hat from the 5, but unfortunately I wasn't drawn out. I was happy to be in the top 5 though!

LONG HOT SUMMER COMP has begun at ScrapBoutique, it is running for 4 weeks & is all about scrapping your summer pics!
here are my LO's for week 1 & 2
Week 1 - what I love about summer......















1 comment:
wow huge up date love all the new layouts ... have a great day my kiddie winks are at school... first day back YAYYYYY i think i have said that more than once today .. naughty mummy LOL
Post a Comment