Thursday, February 14, 2008

How exciting.....

I applied for a DT (Design Team) position at Bon's Scraps and have made it throught to round 2 of the selections along with 6 other girls including PETA!!!! we are both very excited, and can't wait for the next challenge which is being mailed to us to complete......There are some talented girls, so I don't expect to win, but I am really enjoying the challenge & the process!



Yesterday I scrapped this page for Peta's monthly challenge....it was a bit tricky, we had to use 4 patterend papers from 4 different companies (yikes!) a star or a heart (I included both as I wanted to use my gorgeous new buzz & bloom stamps from Funkstreet Designs!) A large title, 4 buttons and strip journalling!


3 comments:

SANDIE MALLON said...

brilliant lo kate.... DT scary stuff but its a heap of fun just amazing to get this far .... good luck babe

xx

Melanie H said...

Well done getting into round 2, you have a wonderful style so its no surprise for us.

That is a gorgoeus layout, love how you used all the photos.

Peta said...

you deserve to be there miss Kate.... your layouts are so special and from the heart, thats what scrappin is all about.