Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Still scrapping away the holidays...

much to poor Cayle's disgust...not much housework is happening, but the kids only make another mess so I don't see the point really!

I did manage to make this LO into a double, using a sketch I set as holiday homework for my scrapping girls! really happy with the colours....
My little sister's wedding with her hubby James, March last year.




Speaking of Carla, she emailled me some photos she took on our holiday at Forster - she and James came over & visited us for the day. Here are a few of the pics she took....


My hair doesn't look that bad normally - it was very windy, so I look like I am going for the "there's something about Mary" look!!!! I also have Brielle's darn tamagotchi around my neck....

2 comments:

Terri B said...

Love the pics Kate. I was wondering what the bright neckstrap was....LOL babysitting again hun?

Looks like you had sunny days when you were there....it rained all weekend when we were there....my girlfriend reckons I packed it when we left home lol.

Peta said...

OMG Kate, you look like you like him... whats the go???? :)

Looks like it was a lovely family holiday, wish we could have one, whilst Jason isn't on crutches or a wheelchair