Monday, January 7, 2008

Bon's Cyber Crop

Missed the actual night for Bon's Scraps december CC, as we were still in Forster, but luckily they set the challenges and give you a whole week to complete them! they are due tonight at midnight, here are my 3 LO's!


This one was Fran's Challenge, which was a sketch. LO is of Declan & the title is "In your own World" I love this photo of Declan, I took it at the lake at Corowa in December.











The 2nd LO is Sheree's challenge, and it was to make your own summary of 2007. This was my take on the challenge! It was fun to remember the little things that our family did thru the year.



The final challenge is Charm's, which is to use brackets & doodling somewhere on your LO. Its a bit sad because it is Charm's last challenge as a Bon's DT member, she is leaving her position to free up some spare time for her family. Best of luck Charm! It also means that her position is up for grabs, but I don't think I am DT material, I have been encouraging Peta to go for it.

Here is my 3rd LO, Brielle at Carla's wedding











If you haven't been to Bon's Scraps, go & visit, it is a great forum and the monthly comps & cyber crops are great fun & very challenging!!! They have a very talented DT in Fran, Sheree & Charm, and a great group of friendly girls to chat with too. Visit via the link under my fav sites on the right side of the page...

1 comment:

Peta said...

Great Layouts kate.... you are on a roll girl