Yesterday was Brielle's 6th birthday!! we had the family over for dinner last night which was nice & it also co-incided with ScrapBoutiques cyber crop - I hosted the BINGO again and it was won by Jaimy!!!! her first BINGO game too....There are 3 great challenges, and it isn't too late to join in, they are due in by 9pm Monday!!! I am yet to make a start on mine, but will attempt them tomorrow......
Last Sunday I joined Peta & Terri at Chelsea's place (owner of ScrapBoutique) for a fun casual crop day! lots of talking, not much scrapping, and lots of shopping!!!!!
It was lovely to meet Chelsea in real life, and I am very much looking forward to catching up again soon!
L to R: Terri, Peta & Chels
I did this double page at Chelsea's place. It is for the scrapboutique January Almanac - New years Day
A page I did for a challenge I set at Scrapboutique while Peta is away for the long weekend, the challenge was to scraplift one of Peta's own LO's....I scraplifted her LO from week 5 of the passion for fashion comp titled "our angel"












No comments:
Post a Comment